We are asking $40,000 ONO for this unique van.
This is a very hard van to find registered in Western Australia as this is a Queensland made van, we bought this van back to WA with us and put it over the pits in 2019 so we could register it here in Western Australia, it passed with flying colours. The registration is due on the 25th of May.
This van has a tare weight of 2380kg but has a huge payload of 1120kg with a GVM upgrade, bringing it to 3500kg max, which is fantastic if you are nomads and intend living in the van.
There is a huge club lounge with plenty of living space, large Queen bed, ample storage, double door hanging, which we have halved allowing half for shelving so I had a place for my cooking appliances (which can be removed) with 3 drawers underneath.
Already set up for touring.
- 3 water tanks
- Filtered drinking water
- Sharp microwave
- 4 burner gas stove, with separate grill and oven
- Rangehood for stove
- Sony stereo
- Full annex + extra shade walls and annex mat
- Full weight distribution hitch
- Anti-sway bar
- Off-side sail track
- Rear lockable storage
- 2x 24" TV's, one a Samsung smart TV
- Outside table
- Outside towel rail
- Truma gas/electric hot water system (stainless steel, so no need to change anodes)
- Dometic reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Four season hatch
- 2 x Heki hatches
- 3 x 130 Solar panels
- Twin batteries
- 4 x Jerry can holders
- Diesel heater
- Front loader washing machine
- Generator compartment
- 218L Waeco Coolmate Fridge and Freezer
- Shower/Toilet combo
- Metal rollup cover for roof awning so the awning roof is protected whilst you are travelling.
This is a unique van as the interior was designed by a boat interior designer, so it makes the most of all the available room
This is an offroad van and can be used for both the occasional holidayer and also like we have, to hit the road and live in the van while travelling our beautiful country.
If you want to get away from all the madness in the world at the moment, this is the van that will help you do that. We have found this to be an extremely comfortable van.
The downside is that this van needs a new awning roof, which is reflected in the low price for this calibre of a caravan