The dual cab camper model, built for off road travel, will fit on the back of all dual cab and space cab Ute trays. Research suggests that most people that own a dual cab 4WD Ute are in fact a family of three or more people. Therefore, we have designed this compact model accordingly, to create as much living and storage space for the average family when camping.
Designed as a hard floor, (left hand) side folding camper, you can pull off on the side of the road and prepare your lunch without having to un-hook your boat. You can also open the hard floor sleeping quarters of the camper, anywhere and have a rest, whilst your boat is still attached.
This camper also makes for a great fishing rig, as it has ample storage space for fishing gear and not to forget the necessary sleeping quarters after a long day or night of fishing.
• Length 1800mm x Width 2000mm x Height 1150mm • Dry Weight: 495kg
• DX10 Wax Converters Australian blended poly/cotton canvas
• Canvas tent to sleep area with 4 windows and fly screen
• Tropical roof cover
• Rear awning over kitchen door – 6ft/1.8m
• Carry bag with 11 ropes and pegs, plus poles
• Bar frames – Aluminium • Cupboards – 4 sliding doors in acrylic access hatch door