Bailey Ranger GT60, Series 6, 510-4 lightweight caravan in excellent condition with quality features throughout (2009) for $25,500
Built in Britain with quality fit-out and design. Easy towing and parking makes this a really comfortable caravan to live or holiday in. It has been meticulously maintained with everything in working order.
The kitchen surface size is amazing in a caravan of this size. Even with the plastic removable drainer in place, you still have about two thirds of a metre width of surface, plus more surrounding the hob. Under the hob is a gas oven and grill.
Beds come in the form of two full-length singles or a double at the front, plus offside single with pull-up bunk above in the dinette area – very easy to convert.
The table-store divider between lounge and bunk area has a top twice the width of the table-store cabinet. It’s curved, tapering towards the front. That means there’s enough room here to place your flat screen television.
There is a full-width shower room, enough floor space and the wardrobe is in here too making it a complete dressing room.
Overhead lockers all round with plenty of under bed and seat storage, a wardrobe and vanity unit.
Ranger GT60s are timeless in styling. Seat bases are warm-tone fawn; only the backrests have a pattern. All windows have screens, blinds and curtains made of good quality material in a pale brown. The curtain that partitions off the bunk area is also of high quality fabric, so thick that it folds and hangs exceptionally neatly.
The inclusion of a power mover with remote means you can manoeuvre the caravan into any tight space when detached from the car. This is a brilliant addition to the caravan for home storage or getting into a tight space at a park. The caravan is lightweight making this a simple operation.
Inclusions for living
• 2 single beds or double bed (sitting area) two bunk beds for children (privacy curtains for bunks)
• Bathroom with shower, vanity and storage, toilet and wardrobe
• Small Dinette and table, large portable table can be used in the sitting area
• Omnidirectional TV antenna – installed antennae cable with outlets
• TV and remote
• Radio and DVD player built in
• Blinds, screens and curtains
• Main door is a Dutch door – top half can be opened for air with bottom half keeping children and pets safe
• Argent 4 burner hob, Microwave Oven, Midi Oven and Grill
• Gas, 240v or battery operation
• Truma space heater, gas, 240v
• Truma ultrastore water heater instant - instant
• Thetford Cassette Toilet
• Dometic Refrigerator, freezer, 2 shelves and bottom crisper – gas, 240v or battery
• Safety – smoke alarm, fire extinguisher
• Large front locker – gas bottles and plenty of extra room
• Carefree (US made) awning in excellent condition
Inclusions for operation
• Winder handle for Stabilisers
• New spare wheel
• “Water hog” portable barrel for water storage
• Submersible Water pump
• High offset jockey wheel
• 4 wheel chock
• 2 levelling ramps
• Portable effluent tank
• Effluent hose
• Power Mover complete with remote controller and engagement lever
• Rollout awning
• Privacy screen to attach to awning
• Shade screen and tie downs ( for off side of van)
• 4.5 x 4.5 m ground mat
• Entry step
• LPG gas tank
• Spare fuses and bulbs